COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
We call what we do The Moment of Truth. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. Our work is to communicate effectively, knowledgeably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
Serving the Fredericton, Woodstock and surrounding areas, we are pleased to provide our local customers, real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism. Furthermore, we are pleased to provide our clients with bilingual services in French, Korean and Chinese Mandarin.
Real Estate Professionals
For real estate professionals, our work is a commitment to the understanding that their reputation is our responsibility and that a relationship with us reinforces the confidence their clients have in them.
For the home buyer, our work is a detailed explanation of the condition of the potential new home to which an emotion tie is already being formed.
For the home seller our work is to honor the home they have lived in, and to report on its condition as they move on to their own new home.